Author: PrestoKlan
•2:07 PM
Rexburg has gotten a lot of rain lately!!! This has kept Isabel and I indoors looking out the window wishing we could go out. But we sure did have a busy month. I decided to try sewing a jumper for Isabel. I had a lot of fun using my sewing machine and I was really impressed with the end project...

One Sunday, Mike and I decided to set up a marble mania set we got for Christmas. It was so much fun building and little did we know that Isabel would come to love the marble set.

Isabel also got her first cold this month. Mike, Heather, Isabel and I went to Idaho Falls to get some groceries and a couple of days later Isabel came down with a cold and bad cough. Every time she coughed she would throw up. It was not a fun week... Mike and I were up all night with her and all day. We just hung out in Isabel's room with the humidifier. We were sure glad when she got better.

Isabel loves to help me with laundry. I will even put her in the laundry basket and carry her around with me as I transfer laundry from one room to another. She also loves to read books. She now gets excited when you read certain books. Aunt Valerie graduated from High School and the orchestra and choir did a song together and Isabel was enthralled at the noise. It was fun watching her concentrating on the what was going on.

Isabel is sure babbling a lot more and she is starting to giggle more. She isn't moving yet!! and you can tell that she really wants too...







|
This entry was posted on 2:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: