Author: PrestoKlan
•1:49 PM
Wow I thought I just updated the blog, but it has been three months. We had a fun April, Mike finished up his first tax season YAY!!! Good Job Mike!!

While he was working hard, Heather, Isabel and I decided to do a little traveling between Heather's semester break. We went to Utah and spent Saturday with Angela, Brian, Lucas and Travis doing easter egg hunts and the sorts. Then later that day, Heather, Isabel and I headed off for Oregon. Isabel's second time on an airplane and she sure did love it. She would stare out the window and just seemed to love being around people.

It was a fun week with lots and lots and lots of shopping. I think we were all shopped out by the end. I finally got my counter-crostich framed that I did for Isabel. Isabel had a lot of fun.. She is babbling more and loves to play with toys. Her favorite activity was listening to Grandma's piano lessons.. How she loves the piano. We sure do love visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Oregon....

This month Isabel has gotten really good transferring objects between her hands and she started saying Dada!! We got the cutest video of her on the way back to Rexburg in the car saying Dada!!



This entry was posted on 1:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: