Author: PrestoKlan
•9:53 PM

Well, I wasn't able to get this ultrasound on the web yet. I have been trying to figure out, but I think the video is in the wrong format. It was really cool being able to see the baby again. I couldn't believe how detailed the ultrasound was. We pretty much all the details of the baby. We did hit the ultrasound a little bit early, so the baby didn't look quite human yet. It a great experience!

I couldn't get the utlra sound to upload because it was a little too long, but you can go see it at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1237776523558116288
This entry was posted on 9:53 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 14, 2008 at 8:48 PM , brian_angela said...

Great news. I bet Grandma Diane is very happy to finally get another grand daughter!

Brian